Looking for Contractors Roofers Insurance? Look no further to find immediate friendly help.
We love talking with roofers from all over the country and helping them find the best contractors roofing insurance coverage for their business.
Questions? Need fast friendly help with quotes and coverages? Give us a call toll free.
• No Roofer too small, no roofer too large. no minimum premium like other places, we’ll help anyone, any size period.
• Your certificates will get issued quickly
• Residential roofers are just fine insuring with us
• New venture roofers are also just fine insuring with us also
• Commercial roofers are always welcome to compare present coverage or start a new policy
• We offer free general liability insurance policy rate comparisons against your current policy. We’ll explain all of the strange policy forms & endorsements mean to you business. When you have our specialists on your side to help make critical insurance decisions for your business.
Basic Liability Coverages:
General Liability Insurance (GL) for a roofing contractor usually covers these basic categories of business liability protections:
Physical harm to a person at your place of business, or an injury caused by your employee at a client’s job site.
Completed Operations/Products Liability
Losses after your business has completed work for a customer that may have not been completed properly.
Damage to the reputation or rights of a person or business due to slander, libel, copyright infringement, invasion or privacy, false arrest, wrongful eviction, etc.
Losses caused by your advertising for example, an ad that reflects negatively about competitor.
Pays the medical expenses of a person injured on your premises (a customer, client, visitor, or even a trespasser) up to a stated amount, regardless of fault to prevent lawsuits.
Independent or sub-contractors liability
Damage from the acts of an independent contractor/s hired by your business.
For Roofing Contractors the above insurance coverages are usually sufficient.
Click here to go directly to our quote form.
Contractors, are you looking for information on how to get licensed? Check out our Getting Your Contractor’s License page for more information. For more state specific information on getting your contractors license, please go to the Contractor’s License Reference Site.